You simply couldn't ask for much more as far as connectors and cables go here. Short and long peripheral cables make this nice for keeping cable clutter down in smaller cases. Dual PCI-E cables mean that you can power up to a single high-end GPU as well. If anything, we would have liked to see an additional long SATA cable.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
As you would expect from a fanless power supply, the Platinum 520 Fanless has plenty of heat sinks on the inside of the unit. There are even some on the back of the front connector panel since it has voltage regulation built into it.
Something that I don't think that we've ever seen inside a power supply here at TweakTown is a Hitachi capacitor. Now we have.
Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors are present on the secondary side of the Seasonic Platinum 520 Fanless power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series