Inside the Box
As is always the case with PC Power & Cooling power supplies, the unit is well packed and protected during shipping.
As with all of the Silencer Mk III units, the new 850W is pure white with the I/O specification label on the top.
Both sides feature the same logo with the opposite side inverted in case it is installed in the bottom of a case.
The back is standard with the honeycomb venting as well as the AC input and on/off rocker switch. The switch below is for selecting the fan mode that we spoke about earlier. As we mentioned in the 1200W review, the switch isn't labeled in any way.
Moving to the front, we find the same metallic modular connectors that were seen with the 1200W model. All the connectors come with dust covers to keep them clean and dust free until needed.
In order to keep things quiet, the Silencer Mk III 850W utilizes a 140mm fan on the bottom with a black wire grill.
All modular cables are flat which should provide for easier routing and increased airflow within the case.
Also included with the power supply is the user manual, mounting screws, zip ties and AC input cord.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- Discord introduces Verified Servers
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System Review
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard