Inside the Box
Everything is packaged well inside the box and the power supply is surrounded by at least a half inch of foam on all sides.
The top features the I/O specification label and serial number of the unit. Zalman also lists the rail distribution here, which is nice to see.
One side of the ZM1250 Platinum is completely blank, but the other side features the ZM1250 logo stickered to it.
Things are pretty standard on the back of the unit with an on/off rocker switch and honeycomb mesh grill.
The modular connections are found on the front and the PCI-E connections are separate from the peripheral connections. The adhesive that is on here is as the unit came out of the box. It rubbed off with our fingers without issue and we suspect it was stuck on someone's hands as it was moving down the line.
The bottom of the unit houses the 140mm fan that provides cooling for the Zalman ZM1250 Platinum power supply.
While all the native cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh, the modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Also included is the user manual, AC input cord, five cable ties and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz