Somehow when the original GS-6070 came out I missed the boat and didn't have a chance to look at it. That being said, I went back to find there were two flavors of this original design. There was one with a cowling like scoop of the door and another that had a bit of a window incorporated into a larger mesh insert. For a Sentey chassis, the GS-6070 has a very pleasing exterior design, that while still using shiny materials and chrome trim, is a chassis that from the outside won a lot of people over, I am sure of that.
Any design, even if it incorporates all of the latest and greatest will succumb to time just like anything else. With the success the Abaddom brought to Sentey, they figured it was getting about the time to where, if they plan to stay competitive with what other cases offer, they need some touching up.
Looking back on the original after seeing what I am about to review shows that there isn't much that is really new and improved, but since I didn't see the original design, it's all new to me. As such, I will be going over all of the fine points and while I may not catch every single change from the original, I have a good idea of what has been delivered in the newest release of this idea in the Extreme Division series of cases from Sentey.
Sentey has sent along the GS-6070 II Abaddom chassis. This steel mid-tower is more on the smaller side and may not be the first choice of an enthusiast, but I can see how the styling and what the feature set offers, lending to this case being a good solution for a second or third PC or maybe even a box to throw old parts in to give to the neighbor kid. That's not to say that this chassis doesn't deliver everything a gamer would want with the basic setup of a board, card and a couple of drives on air cooling. It is more to the fact that the overall size and room is cut back for those with water cooling or even an AIO, you may have issues with getting radiators to fit inside at all.
Enough of my ramblings; let's have a look at the technical end of things so we can get to the images and what I think about the latest from Sentey in the GS-6070 II Abaddom mid-tower chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 should have online elements
- Battle Royale craze extends to... OFFICE CHAIRS
- Intel will wave goodbye to legacy BIOS support in 2020
- iMac Pro will feature A10 chip for always-on 'Hey Siri'
- EA stock prices see the dark side of Battlefront II issues
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ