Lost Planet 2
Version and / or Patch Used: Benchmark Demo
Timedemo or Level Used: Built in Benchmark - Test A Scene 1
Developer Homepage: http://www.capcom.com/
Product Homepage: http://www.lostplanet2game.com/
Lost Planet 2 is a third-person shooter video game developed and published by Capcom. The game is the sequel to Lost Planet: Extreme Condition which is also made by Capcom, taking place ten years after the events of the first game, on the same fictional planet. The story takes place back on E.D.N. III 10 years after the events of the first game. The snow has melted to reveal jungles and more tropical areas that have taken the place of more frozen regions. The plot begins with Mercenaries fighting against Jungle Pirates. After destroying a mine, the Mercenaries continue on to evacuate the area, in which a Category-G Akrid appears and attacks them. After being rescued, they find out their evacuation point (Where the Category-G appeared) was a set-up and no pick up team awaited them. The last words imply possible DLC additions to the game, "There's nothing to be gained by wiping out snow pirates... unless you had some kind of grudge."
Lost Planet 2 numbers are great with some really good FPS being seen across the board.
Like we've mentioned before, though, the best come at the highest resolution when comparing the stock GTX 660 Ti results which sees 63 FPS compared to the overclocked Palit card here which gets a super strong 76 FPS. This is a number that is ahead of all the other cards here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- THQ Nordic's classics coming to cloud streaming platforms
- THQ Nordic's net sales spike by 500%
- Metro dev 4A Games is making new AAA project
- Free copy of The Sims 4 is available on Origin until May 28
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons will debut to the Switch May 28
- PNY Elite 512GB microSD Review
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D60G DDR4-3000 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASUS Prime Z390-A Owners or CS Plz help!
- Plugable USB-C Cube Docking Station Review
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- CCP Games Brings EVE Invasion World Tour to Australia This Weekend for EVE Down Under
- Just Cause 4: Los Demonios Announced
- Relive The American Revolution In Assassin's Creed III Remastered, Available Now On Nintendo Switch
- Local Co-Op Game, 'Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes', Now Available For Oculus Quest
- FSP Leads the Way to AIoT and 5G at Computex 2019