The cable summary is a bit short since we are dealing with a lower wattage, natively wired power supply, but should be more than sufficient nonetheless.
There are a pair of PCI-E cables that will allow you to power a few GPU's should you desire. Peripheral connections are proved by eight SATA, five Molex and one FDD connectors over four cables. It would be hard to need more connectors than that without first maxing out the power supply.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening things up, we find the rather short and very open PCB. The power supply is so short that they couldn't fit a 140mm fan inside for cooling and had to use a 120mm fan instead.
A single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
Chinese made CapXon capacitors can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
NZXT chose the Tate Loon D12BH-12 120mm fan to provide the cooling for NZXT HALE82 N 650W power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit