Packaging and Contents
Corsair goes top end with the packaging on the Vengeance K90. Not only do you get to see a cool angle of the keyboard all lit up, but the same yellow that displays the Vengeance name moves your eyes over to the cut-away window on the left that shows the K90 inside. There are also the main three features of the K90 displayed in English and Spanish near the bottom.
Even the skinny sides of the packaging hold some valuable information with great images to show what they are talking about. Here again, Corsair covers the macro-keys and the Cherry MX Red switches used on this board.
On the other end of that same side Corsair covers the brushed aluminum top of the K90 and the laser etched backlit keys as they show off the multi-media keys.
On the back of the packaging you will find everything you need to know about the K90. Corsair uses images from the side and the top of the K90 to fill the space not used with the pair of feature listings at the bottom.
On the other thin side of the packaging Corsair filled it with the technical specifications at this end that I showed the image of on the previous page of this review.
The other end of the panel contains a bit of information on the amount of on-board memory to store the various profiles for the macros you can store in the K90.
Once the outer packaging is opened, you slide out a recycled cardboard tray that contains the K90 keyboard and all of its accessories and paperwork. Since there is the cut-away window in the box, the inner packaging is protected by a clear plastic cover to "seal" the inner packaging from fingerprints or dirt getting to the keyboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [Corsair Vengeance K90]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS5 won't launch before Fall 2020, NPD analyst predicts
- New Master Chief Collection update lets you install segments
- Sony to continue strong first-party IP focus
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit