Enermax is on a stretch of refreshing their lineup, making sure that they have a solid offering for any enthusiast.
We've even got another one in the works from the folks at Enermax so they are very busy bringing you the latest and greatest in PSU technology. The new Revolution 87+ comes feature packed with 80Plus Gold efficiency.
Let's tear into their new power supply and see if it is up what we expect from Enermax.
Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Enermax still uses a quad rail design for the Revolution 87+ instead of the industry favoured singe 12V rail. It makes it a little bit more difficult for the end-user, but often results in better regulation. The quad 30A rails will provide enough power for whatever you can throw at this unit. The minor rails are rated for 24A each, but only have a paltry 120W combined load. This isn't quite what we would expect from a next-gen power supply.
The Enermax Revolution 87+ comes packed with everything we check for. It has both native and modular cabling; all of which is fully sleeved. All your protections are present including over-temperature protection. As you would expect, the unit is rated for 100% continuous output at 50C. Enermax gives you all that you could ask for and more when it comes to features.
Enermax has an MSRP of $239 on the Revolution87+ 1000W unit. This puts it at the high-end of the 1000W 80Plus Gold rated market. Unfortunately we have nothing else to say about the price of the unit as it doesn't appear to have hit the market at the time of writing this article.
We would suspect that there will be a few e-tailers that will price it a tad bit more competitively, but that is only speculation. Enermax backs the Revolution87+ with a five year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz