You can read more about TweakTown's Storage Product Testing Workstation and the procedures followed to test products in this article.
The RunCore RCP-V-T50 is a fairly unique part that mates mSATA with SATA III - there are very few parts on the market that share these two specifications. The T50 is capable of working with SATA II, but should max out at around 280MB/s read and 270MB/s write speeds, the limits of SATA II. Today we're testing the drive with the included SATA adapter on an Intel chipset that supports native SATA III.
ATTO Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.34
ATTO is used by many disk manufacturers to determine the read and write speeds that will be presented to customers.
It's hard to associate the T50, a tiny mSATA drive with performance over 500MB/s, but that is exactly what we have here. The tiny T50 produced higher numbers than the RunCore Pro V 2.5" SATA III we tested just the other day. This tells us that the T50 is a no compromise product and is able to deliver real SandForce SF-2200 class performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top