Noise Level Results
The sound level at idle, or really the lack of it, is music to my ears. I know I am spoiled when it comes to things like this, but I do much prefer a cooler capable of its basic function of removing heat without being a distraction to my ears. I mentioned that the fans looked similar to the ones found on the Havik 140, and imagine that, the results are spot on as well.
Loaded up, and with what AIDA64 showed as 1316 RPMs, the fan is still near silent. With the open air configuration of the test system, I could hear both the PSU and the cards over the Prime SD1484. I will say this; Xigmatek has finally broken the noise barrier that earlier had me looking to other manufacturers. It looks like Xigmatek has stepped up the game and did a great job with the noise levels!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz