Noise Level Results
The sound level at idle, or really the lack of it, is music to my ears. I know I am spoiled when it comes to things like this, but I do much prefer a cooler capable of its basic function of removing heat without being a distraction to my ears. I mentioned that the fans looked similar to the ones found on the Havik 140, and imagine that, the results are spot on as well.
Loaded up, and with what AIDA64 showed as 1316 RPMs, the fan is still near silent. With the open air configuration of the test system, I could hear both the PSU and the cards over the Prime SD1484. I will say this; Xigmatek has finally broken the noise barrier that earlier had me looking to other manufacturers. It looks like Xigmatek has stepped up the game and did a great job with the noise levels!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card