OCZ has done an excellent job with cable selection and connector availability on the ZS750. Aside from the short 20+4 pin Main connector, the only missing thing here is a second ATX/EPS12V connector and that isn't really an issue since this isn't an enthusiast unit.
There are two 8-pin PCI-E connectors and two 6-pin PCI-E connectors to power a pair of GPU's. Peripheral connectors come in the form of four Molex connectors and eight SATA cables. OCZ gets major props here for not including a FDD connector or adapter as it just isn't needed except in the rarest of occasions.
Rail distribution is kept simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Opening up the ZS750 reveals a PCB much smaller than the actual enclosure. OCZ could have gone with a much shallower unit if they would have gone with a smaller fan.
There is a single capacitor on the primary side manufactured my Matsushita, better known as Panasonic.
Over on the secondary side, OCZ utilizes Japanese made Nippon Chemi-con capacitors.
Cooling for the power supply is handled by the 135mm Globe Fan, model RL4Z B1352512M.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series