Accessories and Documentation
Along with the easy to follow installation guide that offers great illustrations along with very comprehendible text to aid you with any issues you may have during installation is the Antec CC software. As you can see the CC stands for Chill Control, which not only controls the 920, it also offers a way to monitor the unit while in operation.
Breaking down the included hardware into groups seems to be the easiest way to show the multitude of it so it's easier to understand how it works. Here we have the back plates and mounting rings for AMD on the left and Intel on the right.
This hardware will help to finish the mounting of the 920. The blue inserts are for Intel 1156, 1155, and 1366 socket installations. There are the four thread inserts that go in either back plate, and with Intel the labeled holes for the socket you intend to install it on. There are two foam pads that help to isolate and add space for either back plate. The green inserts are for both Intel LGA 775 and any AMD; it depends on which way they are inserted into the mounting ring. The four screws at the bottom go through the inserts and secure into the threaded inserts you placed in the back plate.
To mount the two included fans, this bag contains eight long screws with Phillip's heads on them, along with a set of eight washers to insure the screws don't tighten into the fins of the radiator.
Here is the pair of fans that Antec include with the 920. These will run with speeds from around 700RPM all the way up to 2400 RPM delivering up to 110CFM of air flow each! These 4-pin PWM controlled fans should offer silence while at rest, but still be able to take the entire heat load you can produce and shove it out of the case with gusto!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [The Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler - Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Software / Antec CC]
- Page 8 [Test System & Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ