Thermaltake has been a well known and loved brand in aftermarket PC chassis', cooling and power supplies. The company uses an aggressive 'no holds barred' approach to designing edgy and stylish products.
Now let's introduce Thermaltake eSPORTS, which is the hardcore gaming division of, well, a hardcore gaming company - or something along those lines. The eSPORTS line goes toward extending on the already well established product line of Thermaltake, with some specialty products in the form of mice, headsets, and keyboards for the discerning gamer.
Now, we have seen some companies do this already with success such as Corsair in recent times. However, cracking the headphone market now is akin to starting a successful super car company in Italy - a very, very trying prospect.
With that said, though, we feel that Thermaltake has what it takes. So let's see if they can knock the Corsair HS1's off the podium for best software driven surround headset.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series