Based out of the states, Corsair has been around for some time now producing all sorts of PC accessories and individual components. Over the years this has built them up as one of the big names when it comes to putting together high-end gaming outfits. Even for people not so savvy on the construction side of computing, Corsair RAM is about as well known as Nescafe Blend 43, or whatever that one was; you get the picture.
However, as stated by Corsair themselves, audio components provide their own set of hurdles when it comes to designing one that does indeed sound good. Largely there are not really the sort of on paper results that can be had with other PC components (such as how many frames are being generated). Audio specs require a slightly keener eye (or more suitably in this case, ear) in order to be made meaningful.
So inevitably, the endless grey zone of subjectivity is entered, which is a tricky one to be made a winner in even at the best of times, let alone when designing the first incarnation of a product from scratch. This is simply because it's terribly easy to read a graph and see where the money has gone, but peoples ears are all different and designing an audio product that sounds the same to everyone is quite a difficult proposition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- It costs $600 to unlock everything in Red Dead Online
- Over-monetization will kill Fallout 76
- Heroes of the Storm isn't dead, it's just slowing down
- PS4 sales hit 88 million, surpass PS3
- Relying solely on eSports is risky for competitors
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- ASRock z390 Taichi v1.80 BIOS SSD issues
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Areca ARC-8050U3 USB-C RAID DAS Review
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire