Another GTX 560 Ti arrives and in this case it's from Gainward. Like the other two we've looked at, it carries with it the two things we love; an overclock and a new cooler. This also won't be the last GTX 560 Ti we look at, because like the GTX 460 when it was released, companies are hitting the model hard and fast.
It's actually been a while since we've had a look at a Golden Sample model from Gainward, as over the recent months the "Goes Like Hell" editions have been showing up a lot, so it will be nice to have a look at the much loved Golden Sample series which has been around for as long as we can remember.
With a full package on hand, we'll see what Gainward are offering us before we get stuck into the card, the overclock it carries and then of course the most important thing, the performance of the model.
Inside there's not heaps going on with a driver CD, manual, discount coupon for some software and a single Dual-Molex to 6-Pin PCI-E power connector.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - PhysX Tests]
- Page 16 [Temperature Test]
- Page 17 [Sound Test]
- Page 18 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 19 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 20 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 21 [Final Thoughts]