The Element Q follows the rest of the line up and uses a black box with the Thermaltake red stripe going around it. The VL5000 Series of cases is what the Element Q seen on the front falls into. As you can see, even the chassis itself carries the red striping as the much larger Element chassis did.
Three features of the Element are listed on this side. They cover the form factor, the looks, and the silence of operation in this list.
Major features of the chassis are listed on the rear of the box along with images and tests to explain how they benefit you. Externally they cover the front I/O, looks, and the ventilation. Internally they cover the drive assemblies, the expansion slot, and the included power supply. The bottom takes you on a 360° trip around the outside of the Element Q for your viewing pleasure.
If you buy one of these from the store, you will find a specifications chart on this side to aid you with knowledge on what can be expected with the Element Q. UPS didn't think it was so important, so they went ahead and blocked our view of it.
The Element Q is very small and easy to get stacked on when in transit. The Styrofoam ends secure and center the chassis while the plastic liner keeps the abrasions at bay and allowed me to receive an Element Q in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard