Over the last couple of years we have seen ASUS take an innocent sound card market and tear the rule books to shreds. They've left competition with their collective heads spinning atop shoulders, not knowing what to do next, and we only see this continuing into the future as ASUS assure that the Xonar is the only choice for serious enthusiasts, whether as a gamer, movie lover or music listener. Why look further than a Xonar?
The DG is a well built and easy to install and setup card that should be up and running in moments. Software support is typical Xonar, which is similar across the range of cards, but not updated quite as often as perhaps some users might enjoy. Clearly, though, software has always been an accompaniment to what the hardware itself can do, which is exactly as it should be, we feel.
Testing with games and movies sounded great with plenty of detail and clarity when the effects took over. Some special tuning has been done to make this board a real winner for lovers of action and it's here that we found it to be the most at home. In fact, we think this board should be called the 'Xonar FX'; a sound card for lovers of action!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead by Daylight: 5 million units/free-to-play this weekend
- Nintendo announces Fortnite themed Switch console bundle
- PlayStation Classic packs 20 pre-loaded PS1 games, costs $99
- SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Classics come to Nintendo Switch
- EK Water Blocks launches next-gen Velocity CPU water blocks
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- All-New Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC Power Pack Available Now
- HIIT Me Baby One More Time: Daily Burn Releases Fat and Calorie Burning App
- Silver Dollar Games Announces One Finger Death Punch 2
- Full Steam Ahead For New Star Manager
- TwelveSky2: The Limitless OBT announcement