Speaking technically, let's start by looking at some specifications.
Driver Type: Closed-back dynamic
Voice Coil: CCAW
IMP: 32 ohms +_ 20% @ 1khz
Sensitivity: 112 +_ 3db
Distortion: -5% @ 1KHz
Noise Isolation: -20db(A) @ 10khz
It's interesting to see such a detailed set of specs when we have almost become accustomed to the very basics. Of interest here firstly is the large 40mm drivers located inside the ear cups. The use of a larger driver ensures that the system has a better chance of evenly producing the whole spectrum of frequencies.
Also of interest is the use of aluminum for the outer chassis of the unit. This is certainly an attractive option that will attract some buyers who find all the plastic getting around a bit dull.
The overall design allows for quite a tight fit at the end of the day, which is important for low frequency response as a loose fitting design will effectively leak air pressure and as a result, bass volume.
The design also allows for pivoting of the ear cups on the outer chassis so that the fit is flat against the side of the head, which again aids in making that all important seal with the users head.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit