After spending some time with the Gateway ZX4800-06 I could certainly work from the machine without any issues. The Gateway ZX4800-06 isn't the best media focused machine out there, but hard core media enthusiasts won't really be looking for an AIO to start with.
The touch screen of this machine will make the Gateway ZX4800-06 a great kitchen PC or a PC for a secondary room where the aesthetics of the system are as important as the performance. The Gateway ZX4800-06 is a very attractive computer and performs well enough for most common computing tasks.
If you don't ask much from it in the way of multimedia use the Gateway ZX4800-06 will likely serve you well. The AIO is a solid offering aimed squarely at the mass market with a price that will make it a very attractive offering for users interested in a notebook simply for the reduced space needs of a notebook, but wanting a larger screen.
Hard core media fans, gamers and power users will need to shop elsewhere; the Gateway ZX4800-06 lacks the all around performance to meet the needs of these users.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- Detroit: Become Human gets gold mastered, demo coming soon
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit