Gateway is one of the largest computer makers in the world. The company makes all manner of notebook and desktop machines ranging from desktops and gaming rigs to netbooks and notebook computers. The Gateway NV7901u is the biggest and most power packed machine from Gateway I have tested.
What you notice first about the Gateway NV7901u is its sheer size. With a massive screen, the multimedia roots of the notebook are clear. The huge screen is also a great thing for those who work exclusively from a notebook.
The best news about the Gateway NV7901u is that it offers lots of performance at a bargain price tag. If you want a powerful notebook with a big screen and you don't mind if it's heavy, the Gateway NV7901u might be perfect. Check out the rest of the Gateway NV7901u review for all of the details.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit