Not all that long ago I received an e-mail from ASUS asking about a new brand name. They wanted to create a new line-up of products that were aimed solely at the gamers and overclockers. This line-up would have the "best in class" features and offer performance levels above the norm. The problem was what to call this line...
In the end after the votes were tallied, the name "Republic of Gamers (or ROG as most call it) became the title. ROG products are generally recognized as some of the most feature-packed and tweakable products you can buy. Some of these have been the Crosshair series for AMD fans, the Rampage for Intel's top end chipset (like the X48 and X58) and the Maximus for the midrange P series even though the first Maximus was an X38 based board (P45, P55 etc.).
Today we have the third generation of the Maximus complete with improved cooling, Bluetooth overclocking and two full x16 PCIe slots (there are five, but only two will run at x16 combined) sitting on the test bench. Even with the power off it looks like it is raring to go; so let's hit the big red power button and get to it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- Samsung's new patent teases FLYING SCREEN for hovering video
- New Steam game offers 1 x Bitcoin to anyone who solves it
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit