The Antec Two Hundred Mid Tower Case
Right out of the box the Two Hundred has a more unique look than does the 900 and 1200. The six pointed star design of the front is something we've seen with Antec before, just this time it's incorporated into the bezels design.
The front of the Two Hundred is topped with the I/O panel above the three optical drive covers. Just below those three bays is the pass-through door for the hot swappable SATA drive. The rest of the front panel is left for ventilation. The star design leaves for a very open area that is backed with black mesh.
The front I/O panel holds a reset and power button on either side of two USB 2.0 connections and two 3.5mm audio jacks. The two tiny holes to the left are for the power and hard drive activity LEDs to shine through.
The top of the chassis is relatively flat except for the raised grid covering the 140mm TwoCool fan near the back.
There is no window on the Two Hundred chassis, but it simply does two things. One, it saves a bit of money during production, which translates to money saved to you. Secondly, it lowers the noise level that emanates from inside the chassis. There is, however, a raised section of ventilation on the door that is to be backed by an optional 120mm fan.
The back of the Two Hundred starts with a pair of two-way switches for the TwoCool fans. Under those are the rear I/O and 120mm exhaust fan. In the middle are seven break-away expansion slot covers with large removable water tubing holes. As you can see, the Two Hundred uses a bottom mounting PSU design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series