ASRock has been shedding its entry-level clothing over the last couple of years. Originally they were not much more than an extension of ASUS and intended to offer a value based platform. However, the engineers at ASRock were not content with staying there. They have decided to work to change their place in the market and also to provide more than entry-level products.
As we have shown you with their X58 and P55 boards, ASRock has some excellent engineers behind the scenes developing boards that are able to give great performance and overclocking. With the launch of the 32nm Clarkdale Core i5 661, ASRock has come forward with their own H55 based motherboard.
Can ASRock continue their success with this new CPU and platform? After all, Clarkdale puts a GPU directly on the CPU packaging and can complicate the tracing layout of an already complex device like a motherboard. Luckily, we have had an ASRock H55M Pro in house for our initial testing of the Core i5 661 CPU and can give you a good answer. Read on to find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower