ASRock has been shedding its entry-level clothing over the last couple of years. Originally they were not much more than an extension of ASUS and intended to offer a value based platform. However, the engineers at ASRock were not content with staying there. They have decided to work to change their place in the market and also to provide more than entry-level products.
As we have shown you with their X58 and P55 boards, ASRock has some excellent engineers behind the scenes developing boards that are able to give great performance and overclocking. With the launch of the 32nm Clarkdale Core i5 661, ASRock has come forward with their own H55 based motherboard.
Can ASRock continue their success with this new CPU and platform? After all, Clarkdale puts a GPU directly on the CPU packaging and can complicate the tracing layout of an already complex device like a motherboard. Luckily, we have had an ASRock H55M Pro in house for our initial testing of the Core i5 661 CPU and can give you a good answer. Read on to find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz