New and improved
On the slab today we have some new and improved cans from SteelSeries with some interesting updates to a functional and already proven design.
Most notably, the updates include a microphone boom built into the headset and a USB soundcard module.
Checking out the back of the pack, we can see that the frequency range is a wide band from 10 to 28,000Hz, which is more than adequate for gaming, movies and music on your computer.
32Ohms of impedance means it's an ideal choice for anything from portable low-power MP3 players to home stereo hi-fi systems.
Headphone sensitivity is measured in Sound Pressure Level (SPL) and I could spend pages explaining it, but all you need to know is that 112dB is adequate for this level of headphones. Unless you are a true audiophile, there is little chance you will notice the difference in these cans.
Out of the packaging there are the headphones in their glossy blackness and leather effect ear cups; a microphone mute switch and volume knob are inline on the cable, and there is an extension unit to give you the reach you need.
A USB audio device gives you virtual 7.1 surround sound which can provide better sound quality than some on-board devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit