New and improved
On the slab today we have some new and improved cans from SteelSeries with some interesting updates to a functional and already proven design.
Most notably, the updates include a microphone boom built into the headset and a USB soundcard module.
Checking out the back of the pack, we can see that the frequency range is a wide band from 10 to 28,000Hz, which is more than adequate for gaming, movies and music on your computer.
32Ohms of impedance means it's an ideal choice for anything from portable low-power MP3 players to home stereo hi-fi systems.
Headphone sensitivity is measured in Sound Pressure Level (SPL) and I could spend pages explaining it, but all you need to know is that 112dB is adequate for this level of headphones. Unless you are a true audiophile, there is little chance you will notice the difference in these cans.
Out of the packaging there are the headphones in their glossy blackness and leather effect ear cups; a microphone mute switch and volume knob are inline on the cable, and there is an extension unit to give you the reach you need.
A USB audio device gives you virtual 7.1 surround sound which can provide better sound quality than some on-board devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard