The Acer Aspire 5738PG-6306
The Acer Aspire 5738PG-6306 has the same glossy blue lid that we are used to seeing on several other computers that catches fingerprints and smudges like a sponge.
The rear of the computer has nothing to speak of other than cooling grates.
The right side of the notebook has the AC adapter port, Ethernet port, HDMI out, VGA out, dual USB ports, and the audio ports.
The left side of the notebook has two USB ports, the optical drive, a Kensington lock port, and the modem jack.
The front edge of the notebook has the memory card reader, unlock tab for the screen and cooling grates.
The bottom of the notebook has the battery and covers for the HDD and RAM slots.
The keyboard is a chicklet style with all the keys in their expected places and it sports a full number pad.
The screen of the Acer Aspire 5738PG-6306 is highly glossy and sports touch technology inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zombieland 2 confirmed, all actors/writers return for sequel
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit