Since the iPhone first hit the market, touch screen computers, smartphones and other devices have been all the rage. The problem with touch screen computers is that the screens often lack the accuracy and sensitivity needed to really give a usable touch experience.
Today I have Acer's new Aspire 5738PG-6306 touch screen notebook on my desk. It hardly takes a discerning eye to tell that this machine looks visually identical to the Acer 3D notebook I recently reviewed. The only real difference between the Acer Aspire 5738PG-6306 and the 3D notebook is that the touch screen tech replaces the 3D tech in the notebook I am looking at here.
The idea of a touch screen is appealing to many of us, but are we ready to shed our mice and go touch screen only for our notebooks? Read on to find out of the Acer Aspire 5738PG-6306 has what it takes in the touch screen department.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM