Trends are everything to manufacturers and just how well they break into the market. Consider me "old school" but I still use a huge chassis for my daily use PC. But now the question comes up as laptops are slowly taking over for daily use. What role does a PC play in a home once games and benchmarks are taken out of the equation? The market says HTPC's, nettops, laptops, and any other SFF chassis is the way to go these days. Seems hiding the PC is as important these days as what the PC is capable of.
The company supplying the product today is SEED. SEED is an acronym for Saving Energy Efficiency Directly. With that in mind one would only assume they are trying to keep in mind the power usage of a net browser or HTPC that can stream from another PC such as a laptop. Taking the overuse of daily fuels is of major concern to SEED, and we are about to see what such a plan of attack brings consumers in chassis design.
This isn't the only chassis in SEED's m-ITX line up. Browsing their site leads me to believe this is just one of the three available. Today we take a look at the M-A280. This is the all black version with special plating on the exterior and accent trim on the face. I'm already giving away too much, let's get down to the task and get a good look at what SEED has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit