Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The SG04 SFF chassis comes in with measurements of 7.9"wide, by 14.2" tall, by 13.6" deep; quite small! When empty, the SG04's aluminum outer shell and SECC steel inner chassis weighs in at 10.5 pounds. This chassis supports mATX only and up to four various types of drives. There is room for one optical drive and one floppy drive externally. Two 3.5" internal hard drive bays are part of the floor. The hidden front I/O consists of the usual suspects. There are two USB 2.0 connections, one IEEE 1394 connection and of course the microphone and audio 3.5mm jacks.
SilverStone uses only one fan to cool the SG04 when it ships to your door. This 1200 RPM 120mm fan is screwed to a dust filter that allows for multiple positioning of said fan for optimum airflow and so it can get out of the way of 10.5" graphics cards. There is also an optional FX121 Crossflow fan that can be added if desired. SilverStone also recommends some products to help with the build process to thwart off any height restrictions, such as the 82mm one for the CPU cooler. Take a look, it's time well spent.
Doing the usual Google search, it shows that the SG04B version we are seeing here today can be found at about fifteen various e-tailers. The SG04 from SilverStone can be found at Newegg for $149.98, plus shipping, which comes out to just about $166 USD to get one to your home. I'm not sold yet on the pricing, but availability isn't an issue if a SFF build is in your future. Time now for me to get some images, work with the SG04 a bit and see just how much horsepower I can fit inside this SFF chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam