HighPoint has been around for many years and if you have been tinkering around with PCs for more than a few years you are already familiar with the company. HighPoint was one of the very first RAID controllers I ever played around with. At that time the company was winning contracts to put their chipsets onboard motherboards for Abit, ASUS and many others. Who could forget the first time they put four 20GB PATA drives in RAID 0 on an Abit board, ribbons flowing all over the place inside of the case? Those were the days!
Fast forward to 2009 and chipset makers have moved RAID onto the Southbridge and PATA has moved to an afterthought since SATA now dominates the market. HighPoint is still making dedicated RAID controllers for the entry level market and has even moved into the high performance category.
Today we are looking at the HighPoint RocketRAID 2310, an entry level RAID controller that runs on the PCI Express bus and supports four drives in RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 or a single drive (JBOD). Let's take a look at the feature set and cards specifications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android 17 confirmed as next Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC
- Danny Trejo introduces Magic: The Gathering Arena Open Beta
- Dark Souls Remastered for Switch: Network Test available
- Platinum Games addresses Bayonetta 3 development progress
- Nintendo Switch NES Emulator successfully hacked, new games?
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance