Shine on you, Crazy Diamond
Well Logitech, you have done it again; you have made another product that I simply must own...
Your introduction of the G19 Uber-Keyboard just makes me want to break down and throw all my life's savings at you again.
Let's check over the specs:
- Tiltable, color GamePanel LCD (320x240pixels)
- User-selectable backlit characters
- Twelve fully programmable G-keys with three macros per key
- Multi-key input
- Game/desktop mode
- Two powered Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports
- Intelligent cable management
- Instant media access
We can see from the specs and the layout that this keyboard means business. The LCD is Windows side-show compatible and also supports Logitech written applications.
The G19 is also supplied with an additional power supply connector to power the LCD, backlight and the two USB extension ports.
Speaking of the backlight, check out the video below showing off some awesome backlight action.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit