If you spend the money on a product, you want it to arrive in one piece. Countless times products have arrived at my door and the outside package has been destroyed, yet the inner contents were fine. That story can go both ways, though. I have had my share of surprises when a package shows little damage and the contents inside were shattered. It all comes down to how a product is packaged.
Here is a good example of why packaging is so important. We can see that the outside package has been dropped, kicked, banged, smacked and who knows what else during shipping.
On the side we see that the shipping company has even gouged a corner of the box with something sharp. Let's see if the inner packaging saved our new computer system like it should.
After opening the box we see that notebook bag that is filled with a t-shirt. CyberPower gives these out with many of their systems. There is also a copy of the build order right on top so you can confirm the contents of the package. Protecting the rest of the components is a dual layer of high density foam.
Peeling away a layer of foam reveals the boxed keyboard, mouse and GIGABYTE video cards.
Just under the accessories is another layer of high density foam. Here you can see just how thick this protection is. CyberPower uses three layers of dual section foam; one below the system box, one between the system box and the accessories and one above the accessories.
The system is packaged in the Cooler Master Sniper box that is suspended inside two sections of close cell white foam for even more protection.
Not to beat the horse here, but the video cards are also packaged separately outside of the system. The current high end video cards come standard with very large and very heavy heatsinks that can tear a PCIe connector to pieces. Because of this is it much safer to have the cards shipped outside of the system. I was asked if I wanted them installed or in separate boxes, I chose separate boxes since I have already ruined a few flagship cards in my day due to poor shipping practices. I am glad CyberPower offers customers the choice. The packaging is A1!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series