ASRock sure are surprising us with newer and better boards from a relatively new comer to overclocking. Sure, they have had a few boards now and then that handle a respectable level of overclocking, but their latest generation of mainstream boards really show some promise, especially in this field. Some of the high-end boards have trouble making 240MHz FSB, but with a few small tweaks 240MHz was stable and with more time I am sure you could get a lot more out of it.
Not only does it overclock, it's also packed with plenty for your gaming PC needs including Hybrid Crossfire support when using selected Radeon cards as well as a really attractive price tag, just hitting the 115 USD mark and it really is the ultimate AMD board for the price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]