With the poor global economy, the computer market is having one of the roughest years in recent memory with most all of the major computer makers reporting missed earnings and looking at layoffs in efforts to return to their former levels of profitability.
But despite the poor economy and reduced numbers of computers shipped, not all is doom and gloom in the computer market. The netbook segment is producing significant levels of growth in the industry and at this point, most all PC makers are in the netbook market with machines of their own. The only notable holdout is Apple.
Today we are going to look at a netbook from ASUS, the company that started the netbook revolution. Specifically, we are looking at the ASUS Eee 1002HA netbook that has a very slick design and some great features that shoppers looking for a netbook will want to take notice of. The 1002HA isn't a perfect netbook, but it comes dangerously close to being the best netbook in the land.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit