For something so small, Mini-ITX has become one of the biggest things in the PC industry in recent times. Because we once only saw the biggest boards out there with all these features packed in, we have to admire Mini-ITX for maturing this far and allowing all this freedom in a smaller, tighter package.
Mini-ITX first came to fame thanks to VIA and its EPIA range of boards; this was what made the Car-PC and low cost entertainment PC's possible. Eventually we were able to have a small PC in the lounge room without having it sound like a vacuum, or we could have a PC in the car without having to supply dual batteries to keep it running.
Now that we have seen VIA's take on it, others are starting to show interest in the platform as well. While Atom may be Intel's big Mini-ITX CPU, we still have to admire the desktop processors that take a stab at it.
Just recently we took a look at the ZOTAC offering supporting the Intel LGA775 CPU on a Mini-ITX base; today it's AMD's turn. We have been sent for approval the ZOTAC GeForce 8200-ITX Wi-Fi; not only will we put this board to the test to see just what it has on offer, we will also compare the 630i Wi-Fi ITX to this new rival to see which one gives the best overall performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Media Playback]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 8 [Power Usage]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit