The Thermaltake ProWater 850i is a step above the company's entry level water cooling kits and is a good choice for those looking for stable performance with a low acoustic footprint. The fan is able to crank up to very high speeds, giving overclockers who are less worried about noise and more focused on performance the opportunity to let their system run wild.
The construction of the components in the system are above average quality and everything fits together nicely. Thermaltake has loaded the PW 850i with enough UV reactive tubing to ensure a smooth build while dressing up the look of what would otherwise be just another kitted water cooling system.
Overall, the Thermaltake Pro Water 850i has everything a first time or above average computer user would want to find in a pre-built component kit. Enthusiasts looking to pull the most out of their system will opt for individual components to achieve the best possible performance of all their parts, but at a much larger, pro level price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit