As the leading gaming hardware brand, MSI is excited to launch a new generation of gaming desktop PC's: the MSI Nightblade X2 and MI2. The Nightblade series embody what every gamer craves for: victory. The MSI Nightblade PCs stand out - or better said; do not stand out - because of their size. The Nightblade X2 has a volume of only 16 liters and its smaller brother, the Nightblade MI, comes in an astonishing 10 liter sized shell. Despite their nifty dimensions, the Nightblade X2 & MI2 both house a full sized MSI video card. Coupled with Intel Core technology and smart cooling solutions, the MSI Nightblade series are an excellent choice for gaming enthusiasts around the world.
With a full sized video card, the Nightblade X2 & MI2 both bring grand graphics for gamers in a small case. While the MI2 equips a GTX 970 with 4GB GDDR5 memory the X2 even comes with the powerful GeForce GTX 980 TI. These video cards provide plenty of FPS while playing games in Full HD and in high settings. To top it off, the Nightblade series come with more features such as Intel Core i5 or i7 CPU, the latest Nahimic Sound Technology, M.2 SSD and Super RAID compatibility and MSI Gaming Center software. The next generation MSI Nightblade series are complete and ready-to-go gaming systems and will be available worldwide from the middle of October.
Forged with passion for gaming, the MSI Nightblade series are made for those who crave for an immersive gaming experience. With sufficient storage, proficient cooling and blistering graphics performance. Nightblade X2 & MI2 have all the components of a full-size desktop PC, all packed into a small and compact case of only 16 and 10 liters respectively. With all this power under the hood, the MSI Nightblade series will deliver top notch gaming experiences.
The MSI Nightblade systems are smaller than most gaming systems, but they deliver outstanding powerful graphics performance. The compact cases are future proof, as they have enough space for a full size video card to bring all the power that real gamers need. Gamers can enjoy all the gorgeous graphics of their favorite games in high settings.
Customize the Nightblade X2 & MI2 with Mystic Light. Make the case look like it's on fire or cold as ice with the built-in RGB LEDs. Gamers are in control. Select any of the colors from the palette to adapt your systems design. Or use breath, gradient or Gaming & Music modes.
The Nightblade X2 comes with Killer DoubleShot Pro, letting the Killer Ethernet connector and Wi-Fi adapter work together for an extreme high speed connection. It will optimize your gaming connection and automatically detects and accelerates game traffic for a smoother, non-stutter in-game performance.
Nightblade X2 uses Super Raid 4 to achieve super speeds up to 32Gb/s using M.2 Gen3 x4, Turbo M.2 is more than 5 times faster than a regular SATA III connection! While the Nightblade MI2 uses M.2 Gen3 to achieve speeds up to 20 Gb/s Enjoy a blazing fast system boot and insanely fast loading of games and applications.
The Nightblade X2 can be overclocked without using complicated software or the need to open the entire gaming rig. With just a simple push of the OC Genie button on the front, the hardware inside is amped up in speed and performance, making games or other complicated computing tasks run even smoother than in normal mode.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X $1,500 (Buy on our Site www.BizFests.com)
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8010LH Review
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit