Shuttle Computer Group, Inc., one of the world's leading designers of small form factor (SFF) computers, today announced its XPC Nano line of barebone computers, including the NC01UBING, a fully configured system with Windows Bing 8.1 pre-installed, designed specifically for commercial applications.
"If you're looking for a small form factor computer with a big heart to drive digital signage, kiosks or other playback functions, look no further," said Marty Lash, director sales and marketing, Shuttle Computer Group. "These small, sophisticated beauties fit everywhere, and our new pre-configured NC01UBING comes with 2GB RAM, 32GB SSD and Windows Bing 8.1 at an ESP of $299. It's a killer product."
The new line of Nano SFF computers boast low price points and an elegant palm-sized, 0.5 liter, stylish design in black with gold trim. Available with Intel's Ultra Low-Power CPU, embedded processor choices include Celeron, and Core U3/U5/U7. Product numbers are NC01U, NC01U3, NC01U5, NC01U7 determined by processor and graphics capabilities. They also come with unique features like RS232C, an SD card reader, optional NVIDIA, and AMD docking stations for superior graphics.
The XPC Nano Series has built in 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN interface and supports Wake On LAN functions for automatic remote operation. They are equipped with the newest 802.11 ac dual band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for data transfer that is significantly enhanced, efficient and quick.
With all the functions needed for solid playback and basic computing, the Nano boasts great connectivity with multiple I/O ports -- HDMI, mini DisplayPort, RS232, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, and Gigabit LAN, which means greater versatility -- users can connect to expansion devices and peripherals for a wide range of applications.
Designed to fit seamlessly into any application, Shuttle's XPC Nano series computers can mount to the rear of a LCD monitor with a standard VESA mount. This space saving feature makes it easy for installation and offers an all-in-one for commercial applications.
The XPC Nano comes with a three-year limited warranty and is available through Shuttle's Distribution Partners including ASI, IngramMicro, MaLabs, Synnex and others.
Latest News Posts
- Control's PC requirements: GTX 1060, Intel i5-7500, 8GB RAM
- New Halo: Reach PC flight tests Firefight, the best mode
- Full Xbox One backward compatibility list of games
- Mortal Kombat Movie is R-rated, will have BRUTAL fatalities
- Netflix slices out brutal suicide scene from 13 Reasons Why
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- HyperX Announces First Wireless Headset Under $100
- Asphalt 9: Legends starts the second lap of the ESL Mobile Open presented by AT&T
- Best Summer Job Ever? You Can Now Get Paid To Be A 'Gamesologist'
- Must Dash Amigos | Xbox Launch Delayed PC Date Announced
- Math Facts Mahjong - Educational game for learning math facts