The brand new DS502 Gaming Headset features Enhanced Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound for the ultimate immersive gaming experience. Its 40mm High Quality Drivers provide crystal clear Hi-Fi sound quality. Additionally, the Cmedia Xear software offers an extensive array of presets, preferences and includes a 10-band equalizer. Vibration is added for an even more immersive experience, so you can actually feel loud explosions happening around you.
A noise-cancelling, adjustable and omnidirectional microphone with balanced natural sounding tones allows you to communicate clearly with your friends or teammates. The tough braided cable features an in-line remote which allows gamers to control volume, mute their microphone and turn vibration on or off with a single button. The DS502 headset offers premium build quality, lightweight and ergonomically designed with a self-adjusting headband which ensures a comfortable fit during extended gaming sessions. Next to an impressive sound quality and abundance of features, the DS502 completes its cool looks with an LED illuminated MSI GAMING dragon.
Boost Your Gaming Power
MSI GAMING peripherals are specifically tailored for gamers and have made quite a splash in the gaming world. Proudly displaying MSI's GAMING Dragon to symbolize strength, MSI's powerhouse of GAMING peripherals cover highly durable mechanical keyboards, high-precision ergonomically engineered gaming mice, premium gaming headsets, uniquely themed mouse pads and game-specific hardware tuning software.
Driven by passion, MSI meticulously crafts its GAMING peripherals to incorporate both functionality and design, making them the best choice for ultimate gaming.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit