Paragon Software Group, a leading multi-platform software developer for mobile devices and desktop computers, announces the release of the Oxford Collocations Dictionary for Students of English iOS app, developed by Oxford University Press, the world's authority on the English language.
The app shows students the most frequently used word combinations (in both British and American English). Developing a better awareness of how words work together improves students' accuracy and helps them produce more natural sounding English - enabling students to express their ideas convincingly and naturally.
The app is a great tool for improving students' writing - it is highly recommended for students preparing for exams or studying other subjects in English which require writing in English.
The key features of the Oxford Collocations Dictionary for Students of English app
- 250,000 word combinations, 9000 nouns, verb and adjective collocations.
- 75,000 examples showing how collocations are used.
- 25 usage notes on collocations shared by words such as seasons, currencies, and language.
- 17 topic lists - grouping words in useful subject groups, such as business, clothes and food - which students can edit.
- Students can create and edit their own word lists.
- Unfamiliar with a word? Tap any word in the dictionary for a pop-up definition and pronunciation by real British and American voices.
Watch the app on YouTube
Watch the video demonstration of the Oxford Collocations Dictionary for Students of English app:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id993170499 Available for £21.99 GBP (28,99 €).
Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series