Paragon Software Group, a leading multi-platform software developer for mobile devices and desktop computers, announces the release of the Oxford Collocations Dictionary for Students of English iOS app, developed by Oxford University Press, the world's authority on the English language.
The app shows students the most frequently used word combinations (in both British and American English). Developing a better awareness of how words work together improves students' accuracy and helps them produce more natural sounding English - enabling students to express their ideas convincingly and naturally.
The app is a great tool for improving students' writing - it is highly recommended for students preparing for exams or studying other subjects in English which require writing in English.
The key features of the Oxford Collocations Dictionary for Students of English app
- 250,000 word combinations, 9000 nouns, verb and adjective collocations.
- 75,000 examples showing how collocations are used.
- 25 usage notes on collocations shared by words such as seasons, currencies, and language.
- 17 topic lists - grouping words in useful subject groups, such as business, clothes and food - which students can edit.
- Students can create and edit their own word lists.
- Unfamiliar with a word? Tap any word in the dictionary for a pop-up definition and pronunciation by real British and American voices.
Watch the app on YouTube
Watch the video demonstration of the Oxford Collocations Dictionary for Students of English app:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id993170499 Available for £21.99 GBP (28,99 €).
Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit