Patriot Memory Releases 8GB DDR2 6400LL Quad Kit
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium memory module and flash memory solutions, announced today the release of their DDR2 Quad Channel 8GB Kits.
In today's complex, multi-task world, it is becoming increasingly important to be able to switch between scenerios, and still maintain enough memory to run multiple applications," says Saeed Arash Far, Patriot Memory's Technical Marketing Engineering Manager.
"Patriot Memory recognizes the need for the "work hard, play harder" mentality and has launched this 8GB series as an answer to that hardcore player. The increase in bandwidth with the Quad pack 8GB makes task switching of games, load times, and in-game play itself, that much faster and the experience smoother.
Coming in kits of 8GB (4 x 2GB), the Quad Kit 8GB, PC2-6400 has Low Latency of 4-4-4-12 and is designed specifically for 64-bit Windows Vista®. Each Quad kit is hand tested in fours to ensure maximum compatibility. For more information on Patriot's 8GB Quad Kit Series, and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit Patriot Memory.
Latest News Posts
- Unreal is free for 2 days to celebrate its 20th anniversary
- Epic: $3 million charity prize pool for Fortnite at E3 2018
- Epic invests $100 million into eSports scene for Fortnite
- NZXT announces Battle Royale H700i 'Ninja Edition' case
- PUBG performance improvements, limb penetration coming soon
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit