ESL, the world's largest esports company, and Soylent, the leader in nutritionally-complete staple foods, announced today their new partnership for the upcoming ESL ESEA Pro League season and ESL One at New York Super Week event in The Theater at Madison Square Garden. The New York event is set to take place this weekend (October 3-4, 2015) and will feature eight of the world's best Dota 2 teams battling it out for over US $250,000 in prize money.
"We're excited to be working with Soylent to offer esports fans a taste of something new at our upcoming ESL One and ESL ESEA Pro League events," said Jesse Sell, Business Development at ESL. "It's a new type of product in esports sponsorship and is a sure sign of the growing and evolving esports landscape."
"The Soylent brand is about being on the cutting edge of technology and nutrition. ESL's innovative approach to the expansion of the esports industry makes the company an ideal partner as we look toward our own global reach in the future," said David Renteln, Soylent Co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer. "We are thrilled to join forces with ESL, and we look forward to continuing our relationship in future seasons."
Soylent's participation will not only include a presence in this year's ESL One competition, but also will encompass an official Silver Sponsorship of the ESL ESEA Pro League. The company's new collaboration with ESL demonstrates its commitment to the future of the esports community.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit