ESL, the world's largest esports company, and Soylent, the leader in nutritionally-complete staple foods, announced today their new partnership for the upcoming ESL ESEA Pro League season and ESL One at New York Super Week event in The Theater at Madison Square Garden. The New York event is set to take place this weekend (October 3-4, 2015) and will feature eight of the world's best Dota 2 teams battling it out for over US $250,000 in prize money.
"We're excited to be working with Soylent to offer esports fans a taste of something new at our upcoming ESL One and ESL ESEA Pro League events," said Jesse Sell, Business Development at ESL. "It's a new type of product in esports sponsorship and is a sure sign of the growing and evolving esports landscape."
"The Soylent brand is about being on the cutting edge of technology and nutrition. ESL's innovative approach to the expansion of the esports industry makes the company an ideal partner as we look toward our own global reach in the future," said David Renteln, Soylent Co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer. "We are thrilled to join forces with ESL, and we look forward to continuing our relationship in future seasons."
Soylent's participation will not only include a presence in this year's ESL One competition, but also will encompass an official Silver Sponsorship of the ESL ESEA Pro League. The company's new collaboration with ESL demonstrates its commitment to the future of the esports community.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Super Secret' Navi GPU teased
- Fallout developers won't use micro-transactions in new game
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- Extinction will be micro-transaction free
- Google upgrade their trade-in program to cardboard boxes
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series