ESL, the world's largest esports company, and Soylent, the leader in nutritionally-complete staple foods, announced today their new partnership for the upcoming ESL ESEA Pro League season and ESL One at New York Super Week event in The Theater at Madison Square Garden. The New York event is set to take place this weekend (October 3-4, 2015) and will feature eight of the world's best Dota 2 teams battling it out for over US $250,000 in prize money.
"We're excited to be working with Soylent to offer esports fans a taste of something new at our upcoming ESL One and ESL ESEA Pro League events," said Jesse Sell, Business Development at ESL. "It's a new type of product in esports sponsorship and is a sure sign of the growing and evolving esports landscape."
"The Soylent brand is about being on the cutting edge of technology and nutrition. ESL's innovative approach to the expansion of the esports industry makes the company an ideal partner as we look toward our own global reach in the future," said David Renteln, Soylent Co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer. "We are thrilled to join forces with ESL, and we look forward to continuing our relationship in future seasons."
Soylent's participation will not only include a presence in this year's ESL One competition, but also will encompass an official Silver Sponsorship of the ESL ESEA Pro League. The company's new collaboration with ESL demonstrates its commitment to the future of the esports community.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM