SILICON POWERTM unveils microSDHC Class6 16GB card
(Taipei, Taiwan)After releasing 8GB 150x SDHC Class 6 memory card for professional digital cameras users, Silicon Power plans more product choices to fill up its product line. Silicon Power microSDHC Class6 16GB card is aimed towards mobile users that desire high speed and capacity for use in the most demanding high-resolution, multimedia mobile phones. The Silicon Power microSDHC card supports the newest SDHC compliant entertainment devices with a best in class 6MB/sec data transfer rate and SD Card Association Spec Ver. 2.0 compliance.
Silicon Power microSDHC 16GB memory card can store MP3 music files, high-resolution photos, and video recording. It creates consumers' great experience of digital life and fulfills consumers' demand to optimize high quality of digital devices. Furthermore, Silicon Power microSDHC memory card complies with CPRM (Content Protection for Recordable Media) and SDMI (Secure Digital Music Initiative) to keep data quickly, safely and reliably. The arrival of Silicon Power's 16GB mciroSDHC memory card with lifetime warranty strengthens the company's high speed line-up and brings the total line to 3 models, joining those currently available: the 4GB and 8GB card sizes with the Class 6 speed specification.
- Standardized-complies with the SD Card Association card specifications 2.0
- Combined with a SDHC adapter can be used as a standard SDHC memory card
- Support Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Security level complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI)
- Compliant with RoHS requirements
- Capacity: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Dimensions:15mm x 11mm x 1mm
- Weight: 0.6g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles (Minimum)
- Voltage: 2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Operating Temperature: -25?~85?
- Storage Temperature: -40?~85?
- Humidity: 8% to 95%
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be at E3 2018
- PS5 won't launch before 2021
- Sony may further experiment with portable gaming
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit