Because no two system builds are identical, CableMod, the premier purveyor of premium PC cables, is all about offering our users more options to better suit their individual style. We began by offering a wide range of color options, and then launched a series of DIY extensions where users could customize each and every wire as they saw fit. In that vein, CableMod is happy to announce a brand new cable configuration for users who just want the basics - CableMod Basic Cable Kits.
CableMod Basic Cable Kits come with four cables that cover the most popular cable types, including one 24-pin ATX, one 4+4 pin EPS, and two 6+2 PCI-e cables. These cables are easily the most visible cables in a typical system build, which makes these basic kits ideal for users who don't need or want all of the cables included in our full kits. CableMod Basic Kits are also offered at a lower price point than our full kits, which makes them a fantastic entry point for users who want to spruce up their systems on a budget.
In addition to this new cable configuration, CableMod is pleased to announce our C-Series RMi / RMx Basic Cable Kits. Compatible with the new Corsair RMi and RMx power supplies, these cables feature high-quality, 100% solid-state capacitors for enhanced voltage regulation and ripple suppression. These components are smartly located on each cable to make them easily hidden behind the system's motherboard tray, helping you maintain a clean and professional look for your RMi or RMx based rig. The C-Series RMi / RMx Basic Kits are also an ideal solution for users who previously purchased a C-Series AXi, HXi & RM Cable KIt, and are looking to change over to one of the new Corsair RMi or RMx power supplies.
Like all of our cable kits, the cables included with CableMod Basic Kits are crafted with the same quality and attention to detail as our full cable kits. Each cable is sleeved with our signature ModFlex sleeving for excellent flexibility and cable routing. As cable replacements, users won't have to wrestle with the added cable length that comes with typical cable extensions, making CableMod cables the ideal choice for easier and cleaner cable management.
At launch, CableMod Basic Kits will be compatible with the following popular power supply models:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit