ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products including the gaming-focused XPG brand,is proud toannounce itsinaugural attendance at TwitchConin cooperation with renowned professional team compLexity Gaming. TwitchCon takes place September 25th-26th at Moscone West in San Francisco and features leading competitive game titles, Game Lab instructional sessions, celebrity appearances, and more. XPG by ADATA and compLexity Gaming will take part in several sections of the massive gathering, with live product demos and an opportunity for guests to interact with compLexity team members. Go visit XPG by ADATA at booth #836.
Multiple Opportunities to Experience XPG
"ADATA is proud to be a part of the gaming industry and community as XPG by ADATA. We're excited to be recognized as a leading brand by the gaming community and our gaming partners, such as Cyberpower, Digital Storm, and iBuypower, who will cooperate with XPG by ADATA at TwitchCon", said by Robert Chen, Managing Director of ADATA Technology (USA). We will showcase XPG series menory modules and solid state drives on their systems at Intel's and Amazon's booths. TwitchCon attendees will not only get a chance to experience the invinceble performance of XPG series products by playing games at ADATA's booth but also to win prizes from competitions held by ADATA.
TwitchCon - a New Gaming Summit
Twitch is a growing community of broadcasters, pro gamers, and a global audience which has given rise to TwitchCon as the official annual gathering of like-minded gaming enthusiasts and e-sports pros. The event encompasses a wide diversity of elements covering the games themselves, the competitive but cooperative spirit of Twitch, current and future trends in gaming, and much more.
Where to Find Us
XPG by ADATA and compLexity Gaming will make their TwitchCon 2015 home at booth #836. For more information on the event, please check https://www.twithcon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions