ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products including the gaming-focused XPG brand,is proud toannounce itsinaugural attendance at TwitchConin cooperation with renowned professional team compLexity Gaming. TwitchCon takes place September 25th-26th at Moscone West in San Francisco and features leading competitive game titles, Game Lab instructional sessions, celebrity appearances, and more. XPG by ADATA and compLexity Gaming will take part in several sections of the massive gathering, with live product demos and an opportunity for guests to interact with compLexity team members. Go visit XPG by ADATA at booth #836.
Multiple Opportunities to Experience XPG
"ADATA is proud to be a part of the gaming industry and community as XPG by ADATA. We're excited to be recognized as a leading brand by the gaming community and our gaming partners, such as Cyberpower, Digital Storm, and iBuypower, who will cooperate with XPG by ADATA at TwitchCon", said by Robert Chen, Managing Director of ADATA Technology (USA). We will showcase XPG series menory modules and solid state drives on their systems at Intel's and Amazon's booths. TwitchCon attendees will not only get a chance to experience the invinceble performance of XPG series products by playing games at ADATA's booth but also to win prizes from competitions held by ADATA.
TwitchCon - a New Gaming Summit
Twitch is a growing community of broadcasters, pro gamers, and a global audience which has given rise to TwitchCon as the official annual gathering of like-minded gaming enthusiasts and e-sports pros. The event encompasses a wide diversity of elements covering the games themselves, the competitive but cooperative spirit of Twitch, current and future trends in gaming, and much more.
Where to Find Us
XPG by ADATA and compLexity Gaming will make their TwitchCon 2015 home at booth #836. For more information on the event, please check https://www.twithcon.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard