EASARS, a global leading eSports peripherals supplier, is promoting their latest eSports peripherals, the Hellbenter, a mouse bungee with USB hub and detachable fan and their famous Spotter Gaming Mouse. The Spotter Mouse sports a full RGB light, you can set 16 million colors for your mouse lighting effect and light breathing settings are available. Its 4,000 dpi resolution insures accuracy and seven programmable control keys support custom functions.
The Hellbenter is a desktop mouse cord control device that will keep the mouse cord off the ground by having it looped into the supporting arm. This allows for Zero-Drag, unrestricted mouse movements during gaming and gives you a smoother mouse swiping experience, increasing competitive gaming performance. The Hellbenter's arm holds the mouse cord in place so it never tangles, reducing drag and ensuring the fastest and most unhindered swipes.
The Hellbenter has an Active USB-Hub that offers fully powered USB 2.0 ports along with Plug And Play functionality.
The Radiator is a fan system also built in that will help cool your hand for smooth operations.
The Hellbenter offers all of those advantages while playing; cord control, USB hub and cooling fan, all in a stylish package that will look great on your desk. It even has blue accented lighting for added atmosphere.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit