BenQ is a global leader in the realm of gaming monitors. We continually strive to give back to the gaming community and introduce more innovative products to fulfill competitive gaming needs. In July 2015, BenQ strengthened holdings in the research and manufacture of gaming equipment by investing in the player trusted brand ZOWIE.
BenQ and ZOWIE have the same passion and mission regarding games and gamers. Together, we are committed to understanding the unmet needs of the players. From our deep experience and also your feedback, we have a deep understanding of ergonomics and personal preferences in order to provide innovations which truly enhance player performance.
BenQ and ZOWIE are made for each other. In 2010, BenQ and ZOWIE banded together to create the first professional gaming monitor which went on to be a market leader. Today, ZOWIE is the best known gaming brand in North America and Europe when it comes to professional gaming products for first person shooters (FPS). BenQ is excited to join forces together with ZOWIE to create more hardware that will be trusted by professional gamers.
Expect BenQ and ZOWIE to create new and improved products and services for casual and professional gamers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series