BenQ is a global leader in the realm of gaming monitors. We continually strive to give back to the gaming community and introduce more innovative products to fulfill competitive gaming needs. In July 2015, BenQ strengthened holdings in the research and manufacture of gaming equipment by investing in the player trusted brand ZOWIE.
BenQ and ZOWIE have the same passion and mission regarding games and gamers. Together, we are committed to understanding the unmet needs of the players. From our deep experience and also your feedback, we have a deep understanding of ergonomics and personal preferences in order to provide innovations which truly enhance player performance.
BenQ and ZOWIE are made for each other. In 2010, BenQ and ZOWIE banded together to create the first professional gaming monitor which went on to be a market leader. Today, ZOWIE is the best known gaming brand in North America and Europe when it comes to professional gaming products for first person shooters (FPS). BenQ is excited to join forces together with ZOWIE to create more hardware that will be trusted by professional gamers.
Expect BenQ and ZOWIE to create new and improved products and services for casual and professional gamers.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom drop StreetFighter V trial on Mortal Kombat 11 debut
- Avengers meet Fortnite in upcoming collaboration on April 25
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC leaked: Joker, Terminator, Spawn & more
- Mortal Kombat 11 official chilling 'Frost' gameplay trailer
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- SportDOG Brand YardTrainer 100 is the Affordable Tool for Basic Obedience Training
- Smartphones Could Cost You 40% More if You Don't Compare Prices
- LG SIGNATURE Presents Exquisite Art Installation At Milan Design Week 2019
- Purchasing Greeting Cards Just Got A Whole Lot Easier With The Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform
- TCL Communication launches its first Alcatel-branded smartphone on Verizon Wireless with the introduction of the Alcatel AVALON V