MSI is pleased to announce the availability of the revolutionary AMD R9 Nano. With the introduction of MSI R9 Nano 4G, MSI add a new high-end video card to the heavily awarded AMD R9 product line. Compatible with both Intel and AMD platform, the AMD R9 Nano video card is AMD's most innovative and advanced GPU to date to integrate on-chip High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM), delivering 60% more memory bandwidth over GDDR5 and a 4096 bit memory interface for incredible new advances in power and efficiency. Just 6 inches in length, its revolutionary small form factor makes it become the ultimate GPU for Mini-ITX PC supremacy. No video card has ever packed so much performance into such a small form factor.
The AMD R9 Nano 4G and the MSI Z170I GAMING PRO AC are the perfect combination to build an extremely compact yet very powerful gaming machine. Despite its measurements, this motherboard packs a ton of gaming features including DDR4 Boost, Audio Boost 3 and MSI GAMING LAN. It is no longer necessary to settle for anything less than high-end hardware for a portable gaming system.
The MSI R9 Nano 4G video card is engineered for 4K and VR gaming, including DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5 and VulkanTM API support, and ultimate monitor configuration flexibility. Expand your field of view with AMD Eyefinity technology. With the use of a DisplayPort MST Hub, up to 6 monitors can be used for gaming simultaneously. Gamers can also experience buttery smooth 4K gameplay with FreeSyncTM-enabled monitors.
Performance Control by MSI Afterburner
When used with MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, gamers can control the MSI R9 Nano 4G core clock speeds for better performance in the latest games. It is also equipped with advanced fanspeed control based on GPU temperature, giving optimal acoustic performance. MSI Afterburner supports the video capturing function Predator and can even be used on smartphones to monitor and control the video card in desktop computers. Combined with the Kombustor burn-in testing feature, MSI Afterburner is an indispensable tool for everyone looking to get the most out of their video card. Visit the recently refreshed MSI Afterburner website for more information: http://gaming.msi.com/afterburner
Be ready to push your game play to the max and achieve scorching fast frame rate at ultra settings by adding up to four GPUs with AMD CrossFire multi-GPU technology, all in an unprecedented 6-inch, small form factor video card.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit