Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd announces the PC-Q21 Mini Tower Chassis for Mini-ITX systems. This compact chassis tucks a full computer into a small box. The slot-load slim ODD bay at the top gives legacy optical drives a cool home or holds a modern SSD. There are two PCI expansion slots and more room under them than in previous models. This lets in more air, and accommodates a very flexible bottom-mounted drive sled. Even the front has space enough for a full 2.5" drive or a 3.5" drive with shorter video cards.
The small size of the PC-Q21 is its biggest feature, but that does not mean it compromised on space or its number of mountings. It can be a challenge to fit everything you need into a case this small, but the PC-Q21 still presents many possible configurations. The top ODD bay can hold a slim, slot-load DVD drive or an SSD in addition to the total of three internal drives listed. The bottom rack holds two 2.5" drives or can be removed for three different options: a full 3.5" drive, a 120mm fan, or to provide extra room for an oversized, up to two-slot video card. The front wall also has holes drilled with an adjustable brace for hanging a 2.5" or 3.5" drive.
The PC-Q21 is a solidly-built cuboid. Its pop-off doors are secure yet easy to remove when you need access. Drives are secured in several optional places. The ODD bay opening is thin yet comes with a cover for when not in use. The rubber feet and air filter keep it safe from floor or desk dangers. Even the PCI expansion slots come with thick sturdy vent covers for extra protection if you opt not to use one or both.
The PC-Q21 maximizes its available space to fit a full Mini-ATX system. It takes planning and some finger flexibility fit everything inside, but it can store a lot. The key to the PC-Q21 is its modularity - it can be built in layers. There are mountings for drives on the top, front, and bottom. The bottom drive cage can be removed for extra room, or remain for extra storage. It can fit a 120mm fan on the bottom, but most of its cooling comes from the CPU and PSU fans drawing air into the center and exhausting out the back. The case can be picked up easily and it does not take up a lot of room on your desk, saving you more room.
Price and Availability
The PC-Q21 will be available in the USA in early September for the MSRP of USD 74.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball Legends mobile game revealed
- Division and Hitman devs form new studio Sharkmob
- THQ Nordic to revive old-school Nickelodeon games
- WhatsApp co-founder tells the world to delete Facebook
- Iron Harvest smashes through Kickstarter goal, $1m is close
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit