Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the availability of Quick Fire XTi, a minimalistic mechanical gaming keyboard with multi-color backlighting for gamers built with 100% authentic Cherry MX switches.
A performance keyboard designed for gamers with a refined sense of style and sophistication. The XTi comes without any distracting logos and frivolous "button clutter" freeing up precious space on the keyboard. The Quick Fire XTi is a performance keyboard: A plug and play design makes sure that profiles, macros, and color backlighting modes, are all quickly and easily customizable without the need for complex software.
Gamers who enjoy minimalism will appreciate the sleek lines, refined symmetry and solid built quality of the Quick Fire XTi. Soft to the touch and long lasting, Quick Fire XTi has UV coated keys which delivers a luxurious experience while protecting the keys for durable, long-lasting game play. Now you can say goodbye to missing letters and unsightly, discolored keys. Choose between 100% authentic red, brown, or blue Cherry MX switches to match your tactile preference.
The Quick Fire XTi features dual color backlighting (red and blue) that can be mixed to give you up to 35 colors per key. Multiple lighting modes are included like wave, breathing, and unique responsive effects. Four profile keys allow you to record and switch between lighting modes instantly. Program multiple keystrokes to a single key or change per-key backlighting with intuitive keyboard commands. And you can do all this without the need for additional complex software.
Also, the Quick Fire XTi has 100% anti-ghosting with 104-key rollover over USB. This ensures that each key press is correctly detected regardless of how many other keys are being actuated. Never miss a beat and stay accurate even when your game gets fast and furious. Furthermore, Cooler Master will continue to provide updates like new LED lighting modes and keyboard functions on the Quick Fire XTi product page.
Quick Fire XTi comes with a detachable, braided, cloth cable that won't strain or fray. Underneath the Quick Fire XTi is a micro USB plug and a choice of 3 cable tracks (center, left, right) that secure the cable in place. Choose the track that suits you, so the cable won't ever get in your way or clutter up your desktop.
Pricing & Availability:
The Quick Fire XTi is expected to be available at local retailers in Europe from September 8th, 2015 for a suggested retail price of € 149,99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit