Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions unveils the latest top performance CPU cooler for Intel and AMD CPU. The Antarctica CPU cooler is a product of GELID Solutions GAMER product line.
The Antarctica comes with a 3D optimized heat sink that offers best-in-class thermal performance. The engineers of GELID Solutions especially designed a set of 5 power heat pipes, aluminum fins with improved profiling and an additional smaller heat sink with a copper core. These elements provide exceptional heat transfer from the CPU to the heat sink. Both heat sinks were created using precise software simulation and calculation during the development stage to ensure efficient air flow distribution at the lowest fan speed possible. The result, the Antarctica fully supports heat transfer of TDP 220W being paired with even very low-speed, virtually noiseless fans.
A silent 140mm fan with the intelligent GELID PWM (Pulse Width Module) control compliments theheatsink. The fan blades are optimized to deliver high air flow at low speed, and the newly designed PWM IC eliminates any clicking noise. The intelligent GELID PWM curve operates the fan in an extended speed range of 450 RPM to 1500 RPM, it constantly keeps the fan silent but accelerates speed whenever additional cooling is needed. With 2 sets of fan mounts, a second fan can be installed to improve the cooler's outstanding performance even further. Additionally, the multi-award winning high performance GC-Extreme thermal compound is already included in the package. Mounting clips for multiple AMD CPU sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2 and for Intel CPU LGA 775, 1366, 1155, 1156, 1150 and the latest 1151 sockets, as well as back plates for AMD and Intel mainboards are all included too.
The cooler is RoHS and WEEE conform and carries a 5 year warranty.
"Our Antarctica CPU Cooler is a silent heat-killer. It's forged to fulfill the requirements of the picky gaming enthusiasts and professional users. Perfectly balanced high performance, silent operation and multi-system compatibility, all the features many users have dreamed about now come true with the Antarctica", said Gebhard Scherrer, co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The Antarctica CPU cooler is available now and has a MSRP of USD 41.99 or Euro 37.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam